Enjoy the benefits in four healthy varieties Aloe Berry Nectar, Aloe Bits and Peaches, Aloe Vera Gel and Forever Freedom. all which are fresh, stabilized Aloe Vera Gel. The key ingredient of the four different flavours is pure Aloe Vera fillet gel from the middle part of the leaf.
The flavour Aloe Berry Nectar has a sweet natural taste prepared with fresh cranberries, sweet mellow apples with added natural fruit sugar called fructose that sweetens it just enough adults and children both love it.
Contains Pycnogenol a potent anti-oxidant found within cranberries, and a natural source of Vitamin C. With added phytonutrient, when you eat or drink phytonutrients, they can assist with preventing diseases and to help keep your body to function normal.
Just one serving a day may change your health.
ALOE VERA BARBADENSIS MILLER- NATURAL MIRACLE HEALER
Aloe Berry Nectar Health Benefits
- Daily nutritional tonic- improved energy, help with digestive system
- No artificial sugars- fructose a natural fruit sugar
- Can be used by vegetarians and vegans- all natural
- Beneficial for those with urinary tract problems– cranberry cleanse the kidneys
- Contains folic acid, Vit B12 and 7 essential amino acids.
- Natural Anti-inflammatory- reduces inflammation can help pain with arthritis and spasms
- These are just some of the benefits.
Some of the ingredients in Aloe Berry Nectar;
- Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel
- Cranberries, apple juice concentrate for flavour
- Anti-oxidants like sorbitol, ascorbic acid
- Vitamin C
- Folic Acid
Aloe Berry Nectar Dosage- Size 8fl. 240ml per serving
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 0g
- Carbs: 30g
- Sodium: 60mg
Take with or without meals.
Their products were the first to receive the International Aloe Seal of Approval for consistency and purity therefore many of their products also feature the Kosher, Halal and Islamic Seals of Approval
Forever Living Products- Aloe Barbadensis Miller
- Also called the “The True Aloe” and Miracle Natural Healer
- Moisturises- when used topically
- Over 200 varieties of Aloe plants, Barbadensis Miller used most for medicinal properties
- Topical Treatment: Treats minor burns, cuts, bruises
- Topical Treatment for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis
- Taking internally as juice or gel it can boost your immune system, excellent anti-oxidant
Why should I buy from Forever Living Aloe when I can buy other cheaper brands?
- They are the worlds larger grower and distributor of Aloe Vera
- They have their own plantations in the USA and the Caribbean – both prime growing climates
- They strive with the fact that there are no pesticides or herbicides used on their Aloe fields.
- They control the whole process, from choosing the ripe leaves for harvesting, right through to storage and temperature after bottling.
- They are NOT dependent on any supplier.
- No artificial flavouring or colouring is added to their gel. There are several harvesting during the course of the year and colour and taste may vary.
- Other companies use bleaching agent with their Aloe to keep the colour consistent. Forever Living believe that the colour is NATURAL and HEALTHY.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Aloe Berry Nectar and Pregnancy
Aloe Vera gel is a perfect cocktail of amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals to support the body during conception, pregnancy and beyond. It is absolutely safe to drink during pregnancy.
- Aloe Vera Gel is perfectly safe and it has benefits for that pregnant or breast feeding mother.
- It will help with constipation, it’ll help the body by supplying and helping assimilate the vitamins, minerals and proteins necessary permanently health within the mother and baby.
- It’ll ease morning sickness, lower bloods pressure and stabilise hormones.
- It can help fight bladder and urinary infections
- Royal Jelly can help hormones.
So YES, its safe to use during pregnancy.
- B12 contains folic acid – start immidiately
- Royal Gelly is good for balancing hormones – they call it super food for fertility
- Fields of Green- excellent for morning sickness
- Bee Pollen – helps tiredness during pregnancy
- Arctic sea – drink during the final trimester- when baby’s brain and eyes are developing
ALOE VERA JUICES – 4 VARIETIES
What are these 4 Varieties?
All have the Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel – Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel is the purest you can get (96,2% pure stabilised Aloe Vera Gel) This Aloe Barbadensis Leaf has been found to contain 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds with 20 minerals and 18 amino acids, 12 vitamins. This Aloe stabilisation process is patented by Forever Living Products and the Aloe Vera Gel is flavoured by those who want to maintain a healthy digestive system and natural energy level.
- Aloe Berry Nectar: It has all the benefits of Aloe Vera Gel with added cranberries and apple. Besides the benefits as a cleanser for the urinary tract cranberries is a super anti-oxidant that’s know as Oligomeric Proanthoycanidins (OPC’s). Apple juice is known for its content of potassium as well as a beneficial fruit pectin.
- Forever Freedom: Is combines with Aloe Vera Gel with added substances as Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate that help to keep your joint function healthy. The Forever Freedom is a delicious orange flavoured juice. With added Vitamin C
- Forever Aloe Bits N’ Peaches: Contains Aloe Vera Gel with a touch of added peaches and peach concentrate. They say it tastes and smells fantastic. The addition with added peaches provides carotenoids an excellent anti-oxidant and for maintaining a healthy immune system support. Children love it!
- Aloe Vera Gel: Tastes like the real fresh fruit just opened. Contains 200 different compounds.20 minerals and 18 amino acids, 12 vitamins. Beneficial for maintaining a healthy digestive system, improves energy levels. Also the first product to be Certified by die International Aloe Science Council.
With all the great benefits of Aloe Berry Nectar who would not want to have a healthier lifestyle? I know I do. There are so many vitamins and minerals our body needs daily why not have it all in one supplement?
It’s easy for anyone on the go.